The Charlesworth Walsh Dance Centre takes great pride in teaching your child the fun and beauty of dance.
Through teaching the joy of dance our mission is to encourage and develop physical and mental wellbeing, imagination, self-expression and confidence, correct posture and co-ordination.
We believe that it is important to cater for students as individuals, to encourage and enhance their personal development at their own speed and level.
Above all, we aim to make the learning of dance an enjoyable and rewarding experience for all concerned.
Our Aims Are:
- To assist in the development of each child's creativity, confidence and self esteem.
- To develop correct posture and improve co-ordination.
- To assist all students to gain an understanding and appreciation of dance, dance styles and movement.
- To cater for each individual and enhance their personal development at their own levels.
- To help each child reach their potential in using their body as a human instrument to express emotions in movement.
- To encourage self discipline and group co-operation.